Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Idée fixe

I have this idea for an image. I can see it when I close my eyes. And it's not really that great of an idea; a cliche actually, almost kitsch.

It's producing an acceptable image I can see when my eyes are open that's proving to be the problem. If I can ever get it right, I can get it out of my head.


Right now it's not working ... not even close.

I'll have to put it away and come back to it later. Maybe then I can get some work done in the meantime.

The last time this happened I had 20 years of failure before I finally got the image I wanted. I don't think I've got that much time for this one.

2 comments:

Billie Buskirk said...

I think you have a good idea!

Jonathan Adams said...

Is this what you are thinking of
http://fiveprime.org/hivemind/Tags/bible,ring